Identify changes in your mood
Have you suffered from at least five of the following symptoms for two weeks or longer:
- Difficulty concentrating or remembering
- Dramatic decrease/increase in weight
- Experiencing a sense of dread first thing in the morning
- Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, anxiety, irritability
- Lack of interest and pleasure
- Reduction in personal hygiene and looking after yourself
- Sense of being without hope or purpose
- Sleep disturbance-early morning waking or sleeping much longer than usual
- Thinking about ending your life
- Tiredness in general or upon waking; loss of energy
- Particularly low mood; becoming upset for no specific reason
- Withdrawal from the world around you
If you answered YES, you don’t have to work through this alone.
The Burns Depression Checklist detects the presence of depression
“A thought is harmless unless we believe it. It’s not our thoughts, but our attachment to our thoughts, that causes suffering. Attaching to a thought means believing that it’s true, without inquiring. A belief is a thought that we’ve been attaching to, often for years.”
quote by Byron Katie
We all need to be heard and understood.
Everyone goes through difficult transitions and challenges in life and needs support during those times. Seeking counsel is a sign of strength not weakness.
I can provide you with insight and tools to guide you through difficulties that may be present in your life.