Do you experience any of these?
- The inner voice that criticizes your appearance and performance.
- Anxiety that freezes your mind in high-performance situations.
- The urge to eat or drink, watch excessive TV, or extended use of social
- Jealous or possessive feeling toward others.
- Worries that flash worst-case scenarios in your mind about the future.
- A voice that tells you that you are not working hard enough and will not
let you relax.
- Fear that keeps you from taking social risks and inhibits your liveliness.
- The urge to care for everyone and neglect yourself.
- The anger that surges forth when you feel hurt by someone.
- Loneliness that comes up when you are not distracted or with people.
- Competitiveness that makes you feel bad when you learn that others are
doing better than you.
- The need to be in control of everything or everyone.
- The happy or “together” mask that you hide behind.
- The perfectionist inside you that cannot allow any mistakes or blemishes.
- A sense of hopelessness that makes small tasks seem overwhelming.
- Dissatisfaction with your place in life and your achievements.
“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.”
quote by Viktor E. Frankl